Life Recovery Centers Northglenn and/or Denver is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our community mental health agency. We need your creative ideas and expertise to help us achieve our goals. You will the freedom to develop and implement marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our owner and clinical team in all stages of designing a marketing campaign. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will allow you the freedom to develop a marketing full strategy and you will gain broad experience in marketing and designing a program from the ground up.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the administrative and clinical team in daily marketing tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or MA degree
Licensed Professional Counselor
Life Recovery Centers Northglenn is looking for a Licensed Professional Counselor. Please submit cover letter and resume for any inquires for this position.
- Diagnose and treat mental and emotional disorders, including addictive disorders.
- Provide direct therapy to clients in individual and group settings (this may include interpersonal, cognitive-behavioral and psychodynamic therapy).
- Research more effective therapeutic treatment modalities to benefit clients and advance the counseling/therapy profession.
Bachelor Level Case Manager
Life Recovery Centers Northglenn is looking for a Bachelor Level Case Manager. Please submit cover letter and resume for any inquires for this position.
- Handle case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress and determine case closure.
- Coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered.
- Support clients in achieving wellness and autonomy.
- Facilitate multiple care aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc).
- Help patients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options.
- Develop effective working relations and cooperate with medical team throughout the entire case management process.
- Arrange abeyances with social services, health and governmental agencies.
- Interact with patients and keep track of their progress while ensuring satisfaction.
- Record information on cases and complete necessary forms to produce statistical reports.
- Promote quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes.